YOUR SUPPORT PACKAGE
- Bursaries of £1,000 a year to help with living costs and study materials.
- Performance-related cash awards up to £1,000 a year for good grades.
- Real, hands-on work experience on up to two paid summer internships (salary pro-rata £18,000 p.a.).
- Access to advice and support from a dedicated mentor.
- The opportunity to build relationships with future employers.
- End of course excellence awards up to £3,000 for top scholars.
- A chance to learn valuable transferable skills and boost your employability through lectures, workshops and events run by Lloyds Banking Group.
HELPING BRITAIN PROSPER
Through our branches and businesses, our Group has the potential to reach every family, business and community in the UK. We place immense value on our purpose, helping Britain prosper, driven by our desire to give back to the communities in which we operate. Through our day-to-day business and through our community and charity work we believe that giving back to communities is not simply a measure of our success, but it is fundamental to what the Group stands for. See our Helping Britain Prosper Plan.
To be the best bank for families, businesses and communities, we must also be the best bank for our employees – a place where people want to come and work, and a place that employees would recommend to friends and family.
We are a business based on building deep and lasting relationships with our customers through the efforts of our people. We want our people to be advocates of the bank and its products and to take pride in providing a great service to customers.
We are creating an organisation that attracts, retains and develops the best talent, and one that embraces diversity too.
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION
Lloyds Banking Group is committed to creating an inclusive organisation which values difference. We welcome applications from all people regardless of race, religion or belief, gender, disability or sexual orientation. You can find out more on the Lloyds Banking Group website.